Receba grátis materiais, dicas e novidades. Torne sua empresa Compliance!
2,600 hours annually calculating 9 taxes.
Companies in Brazil spend 2,600 hours annually calculating 9 taxes that accounts for 68.3% of their profits. The structure cost and efforts to meet the current rules in the country represents an important part of the self-appointed “Brazil Cost” with a strong impact on its personnel and technological structure.
Check out the Challenges
- Compliance and reporting a high number of tax liabilities declarations in electronic format with required different layouts;
- Keeping up with tax legislation changes. Tax rules are created and amended on an almost daily basis at the federal, state and municipal levels;
- Aggressive tax authority’s actions in relation to tax planning;
- Tax management processes increasingly detailed;
- Electronic checks data crosschecking;
- Complexity and costs in keeping paper and electronic files records.
Meet the Goals
- Accurate tax calculation;
- Reduce tax burden;
- Turn tax processes management efficient;
- Handle ongoing inspections.